Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The World Needs The Father



The World Needs The Father







This picture speaks to me, it troubles me, it stirs me and God has placed it deep in my soul in order to step into a message, to enter into a prayer, to bring His Love to A Weeping Fatherless World!

As I look at the face of this little baby pressed against his young protectors chest, I feel his heart. It is like I am looking at myself. He is finding comfort in his brother. His brothers heart is seen, his love and eyes beyond his natural age. He has a look of concern and responsibility he should not yet have.

As I kept being led back to this picture by The Lord, I mourned in my heart for these little ones. I wanted to give comfort to them both. My heart drawing deeper into the image, my spirit groaning for what I saw and the condition of so many little ones, so many young ones,so many scared and hurting ones.

"Oh Father! They need you! Oh Father! So much pain, so much fear, so much lack. They need you Father."

I passed through a place of anger with The Lord. I challenged Him, I yelled at Him, I even spoke harshly to His character and goodness:

 "Don't you bear the responsibility for all the pain! Don't you bear the blame for all the hurting one! Where are your Angels!"

I began to grow weary as I looked deeper into this picture. Then, I was stirred to rise up. I know who my Father is! I know He is Good and His Mercy endures forever. I know all the pain and hurt is from the evil one. The LORD is Good. He is Able! He is more than willing to heal and show Himself to a hurting and dying world.

He is a FATHER to The FATHERLESS.

Then The Lord began to stir in me His heart, and, He saw in this picture the same thing. He stirred in me His Will, and indeed, His Will is to show Himself Mighty,Loving and An Able Father!

And...........

He has paid a high price to do just that. He sent His ONLY SON, to do just that. Jesus accomplished everything that needed to be accomplished to bring MANY SONS AND DAUGHTERS to The FATHER!

Here is another picture, quite different than the one above. This picture is what The Wicked One wants for all of Gods Creation. This is Satan's goal, to bring such destitution and pain, that mankind has no hope, and no access to The Image of a Loving Father.

.

For many years I have fought what was deep in my heart. I have been troubled, even sickened by a Gospel that was not The Gospel of The Kingdom. (See The Missing Prayer of The Crestfallen Warrior) I know now without a doubt that it was all from My God. Jesus showed us The Father. He demonstrated to us and gave us all The Authority and Power we need to show them The Father, in His Name. Yet we have played games, like spoiled children with toys.


Jesus IS LORD over ALL THE EARTH!
We shall show them The Fathers Love!
We shall demonstrate The Good News Of The Kingdom!

What you see here is from The Kingdom of Darkness.
Stirred and brought on by Demonic Forces in High Places!

BUT JESUS STRIPPED THEM BARE!
MADE THEM CRIPPLED!
DESTROYED ALL THE POWER OF THE DEVIL!

I don't care if no one joins me.
I don't care if I am ridiculed and rejected!
My Father is Good!
My Father is Able!
The Lord SHALL CONFIRM MY WORDS
WITH ACCOMPANYING SIGNS AND WONDERS!

Bodies Healed!
DEAD RAISED!
RAIN FROM A CLEAR SKY
CROPS IN A BARREN FIELD!
ANGELIC PROTECTION!

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF SALVATION'S!
THE GOSPEL OF HIS KINGDOM BEING PREACHED IN POWER AND DEMONSTRATIONS OF THE SPIRIT INTO ALL THE WORLD!

THEN THE END SHALL COME!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment